Saturday, August 11, 2007

I Would Like To Thank......


The ever amusing Susan at Random Blethers has bestowed upon me the Creative Blogger Award!!! I nearly fell off my chair with excitement when I read that!!!!!!! So I wish to thank Susan of course and my family for their encouragement, god for making me (and mum and dad), who else do those Oscar winners thank?, hey its the only award I'm likely to get so I'm going to make the most of it! The rules are that I have to pass the award on to 5 creative people as well so here they are....


1. Diane = The Sound Of One Hand Knitting
2. Sal = Thirty Something Hobbies
3. Emma = Sew Recycled
4. Carol = A Stitch In Time
5. Blair = Wisecraft
A special mention is the lovely Susan herself who is an inspiration herself!!
You all inspire me and encourage me with your creativeness and talents and I thank you for that. Especially you Diane, you are a marvel to me and my biggest inspiration, the person I turn to when I have no clue as to what I'm doing, and if you don't have the answer you always help me work it out.
You all now give the award to 5 people as well.

4 comments:

Papoosue said...

Well you deserved it!!! xxxxxxxxx

Blair said...

A heartfelt and sincere thank YOU Pauline! : )

Emma Herian said...

Oh thankyou pauline! Its great to be rewarded for hard work! Thanks again.

campbellgirl said...

Oh P, you put me to shame. Youve shown great resourcefulness and creativity in what you've done over the last few months: cross stitch, scrapbooking, baking, blogging, gardening, and all pretty much from scratch at that! Ra-ra-ra you!! (and thanks for the award too) xox D.