Friday, February 29, 2008

Lots Of News....And All Good!!!



Hi everybody hope you are all well. We are all good, a bit cool here though, summer has left Melbourne I think.


Ok where do I start..........



Samantha had visit to the dietitian on Friday, all went well there, she said that what we are feeding her is great, we just need to up her intake of bread, pasta, rice and potato and a little more milk each day should get her weight up. Blood tests came up all good, she is just going to be skinny like her dad. Would you believe the dietitian said we may actually be giving her to many veggies!!!! A toddler her age only needs two tablespoons a day for all the nutrients they need and Sam gets about 3 or 4 times that!!! It was good news all around though.






Staying with Samantha, she got her first pair of real boots the other day...









She loves them!!! First thing she does every morning after I get her dressed is put her boots on. I wanted to get her real boots last year but her feet were to small then so all she got was Ugg boots, so you can imagine my joy when boot season came round this year and I found some that fitted her!!!! Of course then the hunt for black tights started! What a mission that was! About 30 shops (I kid you not!) later I finally found black tights that would fit her. Then of course I found more nicer boots and had to get them as well....














I love these boots they are just gorgeous! The little black pants that look like jeans are a fav of mine as well.





David has finally picked a best man for the wedding. He had to choose between his brothers Andrew and Danny or his best mate Harry. He didn't want to upset anyone by not choosing them so rather than upset the brother by choosing one over the other he has chosen Harry. Danny and Andrew will be groomsmen along with Spencer.



I finally found a flower girl dress for David's daughter Celeste. What a mission that has been! I though finding a pink dress in a size 12 would be easy.....HUH was I wrong!!! They all seem to be cream or white! David's sister-in-law Kim and I went to one of the big shopping centre's the other day and we finally found one I liked after looking all day....









The lace at the bottom of the dress is just gorgeous the photo does not do it justice!

Well I had better go it is 2.41pm and I haven't had lunch and I'm starving!! Talk to you all soon.

1 comment:

Papoosue said...

I just knew Sam was going to be okay. I love her boots, so cool!

You are so well on with your wedding plans (pink dress is gorgeous). I can't believe how organised you are. It's going to be a great day. xx