Wednesday, September 5, 2007

Oh How Cute!!!

Spencer and his class mates got to write letters to someone they love and post them the other day, he decided to write one to his baby sister Samantha. It arrived the other day and we waited until Spencer got home from school so he could read it to his sister. Here's what he wrote....


To Samantha

You are the best sister I have had. I love you so much. Before you were born I was bored. So when I saw you I was happy and excited. You get into everything but I still love you. Everytime I go to bed I think of what you will be like.

Love Spencer


As he read it to his sister I had tears in my eyes!! It was a lovely letter, especially since his letters usually only consist of hello, how are you and I love you. He did a lovely job and I have put the letter so that Samantha can have it when she is older.



I finally got some photos off my old mobile phone that I have been wanting to get so I thought I would share them with you...

This one was taken when Samantha was still in the hospital, she was so tiny!!!...





This photo of my two babies is one of my fav's! Spencer was so proud of his little sister, still is.....

I love the gorgeous little smile on little missy's face in this shot....

Samantha was feeding herself chocolate custard and this is the end result....

Another cute little smile.....

2 comments:

Papoosue said...

What an amazing boy you have there Pauline - the letter is wonderful and just think of Sam reading it when she is older.. awww bless him:)

campbellgirl said...

I just cried and cried when I read Spen's letter; uh-oh, they're back! So beautiful. I miss him so much xxxx D