Sunday, September 9, 2007

Daisy Chain



I Finally got to do something I have wanted to do forever!!!! I made my daughter a daisy chain!!! I love them, but you can't really make them for boys, so while outside playing with the kids yesterday I thought oh now's my chance, so I proceeded to make my little angel a daisy chain....












She kept it on her head just long enough for me to take a photo, then.....













Grabbed it off her head and proceeded to rip it to bits.............













Loving every minute of it!!!! I didn't really mind, even though it took me about an hour to make!!! I got my photos so I was happy.







This time next week we will be in sunny Queensland!!!! Yippee!!!! We are going up north for two weeks for a holiday. Spending time in Bundaberg with David's dad, meeting little Skye (David's brother Andrew's little girl)...





Having a look around up there then spending some time in Brisbane with my brother Darin and his wife Karen. We are all looking forward to it especially Spen and I, having only been in Victoria it will be great to see some more of this country and spend time with family. It will be a very long drive with 2 kids but still I can't wait!!! Taking laptop with us so if I'm not to busy will do a few posts while away.



I will leave you today with some photos of our tress in blossom, very pretty. This is our nectarine tree....

And this is our weeping cherry.....



2 comments:

campbellgirl said...

Awwh, how gorgeous was that? Tearing up again, I don't know what's wrong with me but everything is just so poignant!!!

Lovely piccies, P. xxx

Papoosue said...

Those pics of Sam with her daisy chain are just gorgeous - a perfect scrapbooking subject there i think!

Love your photos of the blossom.

Have a good time in Queensland, look forward to hearing all about it on your return. xxx