Sunday, October 28, 2007

We have a date!!!

Hi all, well we finally set a date.....18 October 2008!!!! All very exciting, to me any way! David actually said he was looking forward to getting married, I nearly fell over!!!






Plans coming along well I must say, I have a million ideas going through my head at all times rather over whelming at times! But I'm enjoying making plans.






Other news...






I won a little gift hamper from newsagents in Lilydale the other day, nice surprise....








It contained a lot of little stationary things for kids, notepads, pens you know the things kids leave on the floor or in their beds!! And this gorgeous soft Forever Friends bear....





He is a hunny buuny (very cute).





Well I had better go and finish a few things before my little angel wakes up again. Speaking of little angel here's her latest art creation....



If you look really close you can see her work, luckily it was in pencil!

CHow for now all.



No comments: