Tuesday, June 26, 2007

Spencer

Spen has been home for three days now, doesn't he look sad? Granted this was taken on Monday, and he's feeling a lot better today. He wants to go back to school tomorrow we'll see how we go. He's had tonsillitis a few times over the last year and our Dr, the lovely Dr Hanna, said this is the worst bout yet. If he gets it again in the next 2-3 weeks we think they may be taking them out, which as you can imagine has terrified Spencer, until I told him you get ice cream in hospital after they take them out and then he won't need to worry about the pain anymore. He's had lots of rest and love, been watching dvd's, playing with Samantha, who thinks it's great having her brother home!!!! Oh and can you believe it they start school holidays next week!!!!!!

And to something totally unrelated..... I found this quiz and couldn't believe how accurate it got me just from one picture! I didn't think i'd pick this picture but it just seemed to be calling me, and what do you know pegged me %100!! Give it a try......





Your Personality Profile



You are dependable, popular, and observant.

Deep and thoughtful, you are prone to moodiness.

In fact, your emotions tend to influence everything you do.



You are unique, creative, and expressive.

You don't mind waving your freak flag every once and a while.

And lucky for you, most people find your weird ways charming!

2 comments:

campbellgirl said...

Poor baby! I hope Spen is back to himself soon. xoxox

I took the personality quiz - yup it's pretty good! Oh, and I turned out to be WHITE chocolate.

Love & hugs, D.

Papoosue said...

Poor Spencer. Hi Spencer!, I hope you feel better soon. x

I did the personality quiz too - was the same as Diane - but when I did the chocolate one - I was dark chocolate! very strange... xxx