Saturday, April 17, 2010

Bogan Alert!!!!

Davids best mate Harry ( real name is Cavan would you believe), had his 40th birthday yesterday and his girlfriend Christine threw an 80's party for him. I wasn't sure if we would be going to the party as David's Grandad Les died last week (aged 98) and David went up to Coff's Harbour in NSW for the week to attend the funeral. Me and the kids didn't go, Spen just went back to school after holidays and I don't think it is appropriate for young children like Samantha to attend funerals. Any way David got back on Friday so I had literally 1 day to come up with costumes!!! And might I add I had to use things we had at home! Any way Samantha and I were really the only ones that dressed up, Spen and David (being dull males) didn't really make an effort (or want to). This is how Samantha and I looked...


Sorry hubby cut half my head off in this shot...






Most people got dressed up and we all had a great time. I forgot that I taken the camera until later in the evening so didn't really get a lot of pics but here's a few...





The birthday boy Harry and David...


Spen and the hot rod he loved...


Me as the Bogan bride of Frankenstein...



Harry and his son Brendon...



Harry & Christine...



The cake...


It was great fun and we had a good time. I just wish David's family were more like that! I would love costume party's but none of them would dress up!!! Thank God for Harry!

1 comment:

campbellgirl said...

Happy Birthday Harry! Wow, so nice to see you happy P. You look amazing, Miss Sammy too. Those boys of yours are tossers! Never mind, so long as you all had fun. Cool cake, really suits H.

xxxoooxxx