Saturday, October 11, 2008

Pretties



I thought I would show you all my wedding "pretties" that is what Samantha calls them....


These are the earrings I fell in love with....







Then I found the bracelet and I made the necklace to go with it...





I wanted something a bit different and original so I added the butterfly charms. I love it.


Then I found this ring and couldn't help myself, had to get it....


I can't wait to wear them all! Only 7 days to go!!! My brother Kelvin arrives from New Zealand tomorrow, then my sister Diane in Wednesday, and finally my mum, brother Graham, brother Darin and his wife Karen arrive on Friday. I can't wait to give them all big hugs!!! I haven't seen Diane or Graham since we moved to Australia in 2005. Can't wait!!

3 comments:

Papoosue said...

Oh Pauline, all your things are just gorgeous - you will be such a beautiful bride! Only 7 days to go? I can't believe it's come around so fast - I didn't realise you hadn't seen Diane since 2005 - wow, no wonder you are excited. Your main problem will be where to hide the tissues on the Big Day!!! xxxxx

campbellgirl said...

They are pretties indeed. xxx

Papoosue said...

Not long now, Pauline! or should I start calling you Mrs Spinks? tee hee. I just want to wish you the best day ever - I hope it all goes well and you have a lovely time. You will look gorgeous I know and so will your little treasures, all dressed in their finery. And how wonderful to have your mum and sister there for that female support that always comes in handy! All my love to you and my best best wishes. Susan xxxxxxxxx