Saturday, October 4, 2008

Our Boy Is Growing Up!!!

12Days and counting!!!
Here is a photo of our Spencer in his wedding outfit...

Doesn't he look stunning!!! He doesn't know how to smile in photos! But then he wasn't happy about having to put the whole outfit on, but then after he did he said he loved the pants. He is looking forward to seeing his Nana, Auntie Diane, and his Uncles. As well as being one of my attendants at the wedding he is going to be usher, showing everyone to their seats and letting them know where everything is, he is very excited.

My nerves and stress levels go up and down all the time! Sometimes I'm so relaxed you would think it was any normal day other days I'm so stressed it's not funny! But I'm trying to take it one day at a time and to just relax. The only things left to do are buy flowers the day before the wedding and decorate the cake, everything else is bought, made or ready to go!!!

1 comment:

campbellgirl said...

Gosh P, where did you find that handsome young man? Is he single? Do you think he'd take me out for a milkshake? LOL.

He looks very smooth; great job on the outfit.

Deep breaths and lots of hugs. See you next Wednesday. OMG!!!!