Wednesday, April 23, 2008

Our Baby Girl Turns 2!!!!

Well our baby girl turned last week, how old do I feel!!! We had lunch at our place with David's family. Samantha got all dressed up...


She got very spoilt from everyone. A blackboard/easel, outdoor table and chairs, books, hair clips, play dough, clothes, flowers, bath toys and even $70!!! Her big brother gave her a little toy dog and a cat as well, she loves them, and her dad and I got her a little bracelet, seems she had already got the duvet and wardrobe (see previous blog entry).


It was a good day for our little girl, well not so little girl any more is she! She even managed to blow out one of her candles on her cake all by herself...

A good day was had by all.

We also have good news about Samantha's weight, she has gained a whole kilo in the last four weeks, she is now 10kg! I was very relieved and nearly did a little dance when I read the scales!! Hopefully she will keep putting on weight.

Now for the bad news, I have now alienated the mother-in-law to be!! I went around the other day to have a chat with her about a few issues I have, trust me you don't want me to go into detail, that I have had for a while and it is making stressed and ill. When ever I'm around her now I clam up and fell sick. Well I had a calm discussion with her and lets just say it did not go down well! She is now not talking to me and I think I feel even worse about everything now! It is getting to the point where I am thinking about calling off the wedding. I guess we'll see how things pan out.

1 comment:

campbellgirl said...

Lucky Sam - what a lot of pressies! She's just gorgeous, P.

I hope things get better between you and Ange. Give it time. And don't you dare not have the wedding! At least one of us girls should have that special day - and it ain't gonna be me by the look of things!

Love ya'll to bits. xxxoooxxx