Friday, December 21, 2007

Merry Christmas To All


Well we are down to a family of three for the holidays, Spencer flew to New Zealand to be with his dad on Thursday evening. He was lucky the flight wasn't yesterday as we have had severe rain and storms and he would have been delayed for a few hours!! He loves planes and flying and loves flying by himself! We had a special dinner for him with Davids family on Wednesday night and he got to open Xmas pressies which he thought was great!! I miss him so much already!!! It will be a long 4 weeks without him!!!






Before he left he gave us gifts that he had made at school, first for David....








He made this tower out of Popsicle sticks that you can take the lid off and put things in it. Very colourful and a job well done.



Then there was mine....





It is a little box in the shape of a Xmas tree ( bad photo I know, sorry). I have it sitting in the Christmas tree but little miss Samantha keeps taking it out!!!



And he also made this....





He did such a great job of this weaving, I love it! I have hung it in the kitchen so that everyone can see it. Very proud of my little man! He did a great job of everything! I love you Spencer xxx



Well in case I don't get to do another blog before the big day I would like to wish you all a very Merry Christmas, be happy, share the love and don't eat to much!



2 comments:

campbellgirl said...

Didn't Spen do well? Those are great gifts. I hope he didn't have to EAT all those popsicles (just kidding!). I've been lacking Christmas cheer but am feeling better now. Meri Kirihimiti!!! xxx

Papoosue said...

Aw, Spencer made gorgeous things didn't he? What a lovely boy.

I hope you have had a lovely day and that Santa came!

Oh dear, I read the 'don't eat too much' bit a little too late... xxx