Saturday, December 8, 2007

Long Time No Blog!



Hi all, sorry it's been a while since I have blogged but I have been busy making Xmas gifts and wedding decorations, shopping for Xmas and wedding as well. Have been baking cakes every week to help us decide what cake to have foe wedding, so far a plain vanilla cake with butter icing is top of the list, with maybe a chocolate cake in a heart shape on the top so we have enough cake to feed every one.


I have found earrings and a necklace to wear, made a satin wrap in case it is a bit cool and made and beaded heart decorations to hang from garden arch as well. We found a dress for Samantha yesterday....



I saw it and knew it was the dress for her, it is simply stunning! She will out shine me that's for sure!

Oh I haven't mentioned we have changed the date for the wedding to 19 October 2008, a Sunday as we discovered that it is cheaper to stay in the cottage we are looking at on a Sunday night, you save about $100 if you don't stay on Saturday night!

Well I had better go, I have a list of things I need to get done while Samantha asleep.

Hope you are all well and I promise I will get back into the blogging properly soon.

1 comment:

Papoosue said...

Hi Pauline, good to 'hear' from you! You have been busy - phew. I love that dress for Samantha - she will be just gorgeous in it! Exciting times ahead....