Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Last Snow Of The Year


We had a cold blast over the weekend which is likely to be the last one of the season so we decided to go play in the snow for the last time this year. We had a blast and everything was just pristine and gorgeous...


The road was closed up to the top so we had walk part of the way...



Our snow man...



Icicle eating Samantha...



I kept expecting a unicorn or The Snow Queen or some other mythical creature to come out of the bush it just looked magical...






My husband and son think I'm weird when I take photos of trees and bush, but to me it's the beauty of nature. On the way back we passed the cutest thing, had to stop and take photo...



1 comment:

campbellgirl said...

Wow, looks like you had fun in the snow! Your shots are beautiful, don't let those uncultured swine put you off.

Now that I see that it's a dog, is the other thing a horse/pony or donkey? At first I thought horse, but now I'm thinking donkey. They are a very sweet couple tho.

Oh and speaking of couples, Happy Anniversary too! xxxoooxxx D