Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Time For A Change


My son Spencer (age 13) and I coloured our hair the other day!
He went from this...



And I went from this...





During...

To this...

And this...

It is the first real colour Spencer has put in his hair and he loves it! It has taken a bit for every one to get used to but I'm used to changing my hair so it didn't really shock me. But gee my boy is growing up! As for me this is the closest to blond I have been. I was shocked and horrified when I rinsed the colour out, it looked very orange, but as it dried it got better and now 2 days later I LOVE IT!!!

Photos of my brother-in-laws wedding coming shortly.

1 comment:

campbellgirl said...

OMG, Spen looks just like G-man in that second photo!!!!! You both look very nice with your new colours. Hmmmmm, feeling a bit dull and grey myself now .....