Sunday, April 19, 2009

Samantha Turns 3!!!!


I can't believe our wee girl is 3!!! Where did the time go???? Here are a few photos from her party that we had last weekend...

The Birthday Girl in her party dress....


She loved dancing around in it....

"Happy Birthday To You..." Samantha loved everyone singing to her...
Blowing out the candles...
The birthday cake I made...


Flower biscuits I made, I love these, they look gorgeous....

Butterflies I made and hung over the table, everyone loved these...


Gift bags I put together for the girls, Samantha, Skye, Jessica and Matilda. Each included a necklace, feather pen, balloon and lollies...



The girls playing in the tent we got Samantha...

The duvet cover we got Sam and Spencer gave her the giant Upsy Daisy doll..

Playing with the tea set sent from Nana, grandad and Aunty Diane in NZ...

Fairy doll I saw and just HAD to get my little girl...

2 comments:

Papoosue said...

HOW cute is that wee girl? She is really growing up, isn't she? Looks like she had a wonderful day and you really made everything special Pauline, love the wee flower biscuits and Sam's cake is just gorgeous. Oh, and the gift bags are so sweet. Och, you're a great mum, so you are!! Give my belated birthday greetings to Samantha. Awwwwww

campbellgirl said...

Gorgeous! All of it. love and hugs, D.