Saturday, December 27, 2008

Spencer Turns 12!!!!



Well Christmas is over for another year!! We had a lovely day with Davids family, Danny & Kim were friendly and happy like all was well so we went along with it, Angela and I avoided each other like the plague!!! But it was a nice day and the kids had a great time.

Today is Spencer's 12th birthday!!! Where did that 12 years go???? David took Spencer and our nephew Shannon to have a go at archery yesterday as a birthday treat...







They had a great time, and didn't shoot anyone, always a bonus!!! We had a little get together for afternoon tea after that with some of David's family and just hung out and relaxed. Then I got to reveal the truck cake I made Spencer. I wasn't very happy with how it turned out, but Spencer loved it and said I did a great job (liar) and everyone else said it was good. I guess I can at least say I tried.

Spencer had a great day and that is all that matters. I love you my young man xxx

I tried out a website called Smilebox and here is a wedding album I made (hope this works)...

Click to play Our Wedding Album
Create your own photobook - Powered by Smilebox
Make a Smilebox photobook

2 comments:

campbellgirl said...

The cake is cool P!!!!! Spen looks so happy. Wish I could have been there too. Love your Smilebox album - so pretty! Call you New Years Day, ok?

xxxxooooxxxx D.

Papoosue said...

Happy Birthday to Spencer! I can't believe he's 12. My Lucy will be 11 soon - they grow up too fast, don't they? XXXX PS Love the Smilebox album - brilliant.